Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Resistance 3 Launch


Resistance 3 is Finally out!!!  This is the first game I've seen go from a written idea to release in my time in the industry (Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time was already started when I joined Insomniac). I am proud of my team and the work we did on this. I'm totally bias in saying this, but it is definitely the best Resistance game! I can say from an art standing we all worked very hard to create well crafted spaces in the environment. It also has a sweet multiplayer competitive, and campaign co op!

This is a painting for the weather FX of the Chimeran Terraformer approaching Haven , OK, where our hero and his family are holding out. Not for long....

I could go on and on, but you should check it out.
Also heres the launch Trailer:


Until next time! Or when I have time to upload more work!!

-Colin

2 comments:

Darren Quach said...

R3 mp.
LETS DO THIS BOSS

Ben Greene said...

Grats! Looks amazing :D